December 6th at 11 am and December 9th at 6 pm
Time to mobilize and organize to build regenerative, resilient neighborhoods and communities.
The NorCal Resilience Network wants to hear YOUR insights before we officially launch our Circle of Collaborators in January during our last strategy call.
Our vision is to create a stronger and more decentralized network of Solutionaries in Northern California - community activists, businesses and grassroots organizations who are turning despair into action through people-powered, nature-inspired, and community-based solutions. The Network will offer strategies for collective impact and build collaboration for a more resilient and just world.
Read about the Circle of Collaborators summary here. Come join in on the discussion and help to co-create our Network!
- Introductions: who's on the call
- Introduction to and your feedback about the Circle of Collaborators
- Introduction to the Resilience Hubs Initiative and working groups and your feedback
- Our plans for next 6 months
- Your announcements
- December 06, 2018 at 11am – 12pm
- Phone Call
- 13 people are going