NorCal Resilience Network Circle of Collaborators Re-Launch!
Become a member.
Attend our Retreat on February 24th.
After four months of reflection and feedback, the NorCal Resilience Network is more than thrilled to be announcing our Circle of Collaborators spring relaunch.
- Fill out our survey. We need a bit of information so that we can get you started. Please fill out the form here.
- RSVP to our retreat. We will be making final decisions about our governing structure as well as getting to know each other as we build a community of changemakers. The retreat will be held on February 24th at Canyon School, a beautiful spot in the Oakland hills, surrounded by Redwood trees. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please RSVP here by February 18th, if you are available to attend.
About the Circle of Collaborators
Here in Northern California, we are blessed with an abundance of community groups working to realize the sustainable future we need. Our vision is to create a regional hub for Solutionaries in Northern California - our Circle of Collaborators - community activists, businesses and grassroots organizations who are turning despair into action through people-powered, nature-inspired, and community-based solutions.
The Network envisions our Northern California landscape of social and environmental justice as a regenerative ecosystem, wherein each organization fills a unique niche that collectively generates a new system as the old one breaks down.
From time banks to community gardens, aquaponics businesses to emergency preparedness efforts, this regional hub will supports collaboration between groups, honors the work of organizations large and small, and offer strategies for collective impact and builds collaboration for a more resilient and just world.
Together we can:
- Help to build capacity and support for grassroots groups and projects
- Showcase models of community resilience; and
- build solidarity and stronger connections within the movement for grassroots climate justice solutions
Organizations and individuals who join will:
- Be part of a directory and mapping platform that recognizes the unique work you are doing in the community;
- Share stories about the work that you are doing in the community
- Have the opportunity to vote on some of the Network’s strategic priorities
- Receive discounts to Network workshops
- Collaborate with others interested in similar projects as part of working groups
Our Circle of Collaborators launched in April 2017 with a group of 55 organizations. We are learning and listening, and relaunching this structure as a bottoms-up flat governing membership for groups to loosely affiliate with each other.
Not ready to commit to becoming a member? Join our listserv and get the scoop about upcoming events and projects!